How can I report an infringement of my rights?
At Carousell, we strongly respect the intellectual property rights of others. Posting content that infringes another party's intellectual property is strictly disallowed under our Terms of Service.
Note: This page is intended for intellectual property rights owners and their authorised agents to report alleged intellectual property infringements. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their authorised agent, please refer to our FAQ page for assistance in resolving your issue. If you believe that content on Carousell violates another party's intellectual property rights, you should contact the rights owner directly and they can determine whether to report the infringement to us.
To report an infringement
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Intellectual property infringement report" as the subject title
- Provide your contact details
- Your name (name and surname)
- Your organisation or client (if applicable)
- Your job title (if applicable)
- Provide details of the intellectual property
- Type of intellectual property allegedly infringed upon (Copyright, Trademark etc.)
- Proof of registration (if applicable)
- Provide details of the infringing content
- Description of the infringement
- Provide the listing URLs for each infringing item in separate rows e.g. https://carousell.com/p/xxxxxxx (if applicable)
- Provide proof of authorisation (if applicable)
By submitting this report, you represent and warrant that the alleged infringing material is not authorised by the intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or the law, and the information provided in the report is accurate.